Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My iPhone


I just made the best decision of my life.

I purchased an iPhone.

I was hesitant at first, but everything I read about them only made me want one more. I joked that if it went down $100 I was going to purchase it. Well, my wish came true. Not only did the iPhone go down $100...it actually went down $200! I couldn't resist.

The only problem that I've heard about the iPhone is that customers aren't satisfied with the AT&T network. I was a Cingular customer and have been just fine with the service that AT&T/Cingular offer. So I decided I wouldn't be dissappointed with what the iPhone had to offer.

So far, I haven't been.

This is the top of the line in technology and worth every penny. I can surf the internet whenever, where ever and it looks like what the internet is supposed to look like. The coolest feature I've found so far ( I'm still learning everything because its so cool) is being able to automatically search for shops, bars, and restaurants based on my current location. It's amazing.

I believe I could just go on and on and on about the greatness of the iPhone.

You'll just have to check it out for yourself.

No comments: