Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cherry Pie-Oh My

I've been dying to try cupcakes from Carolina Cupcakery in Chesapeake, VA. Since I recently moved to the area I have never ventured to the location even though I often visited the website to oggle to various goodies displayed. I made a trip out there recently with family and was pleasantly surprised at what I found. Not only was the staff cheerful, and extremely helpful, but the cupcakes were delicious!

Listed here from the top, left to right, are: Tipsy Butterfinger, Spicy Hot Pepper, Cookies and Cream, Coffee, Carrot Cake and Cherry Pie-Oh My.

While all the little cakes were tasty treats, the Cherry Pie-Oh My tops the cake! It was combined of delicious layers of cake, with cherry pie filling and home made whipped topping. It was so moise and delcious I scarfed it before I even got to anything else on my plate! I highly reccomend this cake.

The staff made me feel welcome and I certainly will be back to test more tasty cakes and see what new flavors they come up with!

2 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

They look delicious! Have you been to Just Cupcakes in VB yet? I work there! :D

Emily Milhoan said...

That's my next post! I just went there yesterday and was so glad the cupcakes weren't just cute but they tasted great!