Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Transformers


I have been lagging on the movie viewing and last night made a split decision to see Transformers. Man was it the right decision! Very few movies make me drop my jaw, clap, and yell outloud. I loved every minute of the high intensity, action packed film.
I can't get over how much I enjoyed this film. If you haven't already done so, please see this movie! I loved the special effects! Every Transformer looked amazing. The movie was humorous and action packed. I always worry with movies like this that there will be a slow center to the film. This was not slow in any form.

I loved the audience interaction as well. People screamd and cheered during the film. After the film was over people stood up and cheered! I share their sentiment. What an excellent summer movie and a must see if you ever watched or knew of Transformers as a kid.

No comments: