Sunday, July 08, 2007

Nilla

I went home for the July 4th holiday to continue the wedding dress shopping and finish up some wedding details. My parents anniversary is July 4th and as a gift my dad got my mom a new baby lab. We call her 'Nilla.' She is roughly 8 weeks old and is beautiful. Her and Chloe (their other lab) get along so well. Chloe likes to take care of the little one and they love to play tug-of-war. Right now Nilla likes to eat and sleep. She will fall asleep anywhere. She loves to be all wrapped up and cuddled. I think she will be a big dog! Please enjoy this photos of her. She is the cutest puppy in the world!

2 comments:

AmbeRenee said...

CUUTEEEEE!!! I'm gonna steal her

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! She is so sweet. I bet your mom was suprised! I should call her and congratulate her. BTW- sorry we missed eachother on your trip up here. Call anytime.