Friday, September 26, 2008
Cookies With 5 Ingredients...Seriously
I was searching the internet world for some quick cookies to make and stumbled upon these delicious peanut butter cookies made with 5 simple ingredients. I swear, just 5 and no flour! They turned out wonderfully and looked pretty as well.
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1. combine peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a mixer and beat until smooth
2. refrigerate dough for 30 min.
3. preheat oven to 325
3. remove dough and roll into 18 balls (more if you want them smaller) placing them 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet
4. flatten each ball with a fork to make a criss cross pattern5. bake for 18-20 minutes just until they are golden on top
6. cool for 5 min.
7. while cooling melt chocolate
8. dip one end of the cookie in the chocolate and cover with peanuts before it cools
9. let dry on a cooling rack and you are good to go!