Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Neato Bandito

I search a lot of shopping blogs. I don't buy a lot...I just want to have options. I can't wait to one day have a house that I get to decorate. Just thought that I'd post a few of the cool things I've found on my blogging adventures. Enjoy!

LED Blow On-Off Candles
These LED Blow On-Off Candles are amazing! They are made from real wax but have no real flame. They give you the illusion of real candles but no fear of fire. What's even cooler is you can not only blow them out like real candles but they also blow on! (starting at $12)






Punctuation Pagemarks
I love sticky notes! These fun Pagemarks are great for the books your reading, homework or magazines. ($8)



WeeNinja
You can use the WeeNinja for many things, but it's best for protection. I'm not really sure what the best use is for a WeeNinja. I just know it's super cute and I want to just carry him around! ($20)






Goshdarnknit Card
I fell in love with this Goshdarnknit card the first time I saw it at a booth at Arts On Foot in DC. I bought the card and a matching pin to put on my jacket. The artist is great and the card makes you smile. ($2 +shipping)

No comments: