Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Day in the Graveyard

So I've decided I don't work on my hobbies anymore. I have a stack of books I need to read, a camera collecting dust in the closet, and a box full of craft goodies that I never use.

This past weekend I decided to start on something so I picked up my camera and headed out to the graveyard. Ok, I know that sounds silly. But graveyards are peaceful, full of intersting shapes, and trees. Plus, it's one of the only places you can walk around and people don't get in your way when you are trying to take pictures.

I'm always surprised what great shots you can get from walking around such a place. It was such a beautiful day! I love fall. It's the best time of year. You can be outside and be comfortable in a sweatshirt and jeans and scarf. It isn't so cold that you have to wear a jacket, but if you had a cute one you wanted to wear you could :)

Here are a few pictures from my day in the graveyard:





1 comment:

Jessie said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the first one - I want to live there. And the black & whites of the grave stones are very striking. Nice job! It is good that you are freshening up your skills since you'll be taking so many in Italy!