Thursday, November 08, 2007

Neato Bandito

Alright, it's time again for my neato finds. I have begun searching for wonderful gifts for this holiday season and I've found some favorites. I hope they help in your x-mas gift search as well.

Smiley Mugs
How great are these colorful mugs. How cute would these be with hot chocolate and mounds of marshmallows bubbling on top. This cuddly mugs come in three colors and are dishwasher and microwave safe.($9)


I have fallen in love with plush toys from all over the world! I love the various little characters roaming over my shelves and desk space. This Japanese book gives you patterns and simple instructions for creating some of the cutest plush creatures around. It may even inspire you to make your own patterns and friends. ($19.95)


Following my love of everything plush, I introduce you to Socktopus! Made from real recycled sweaters these sea dwellers are soft and cuddly just like their ancestors the sock monkeys. ($20)


I am a huge fan of questions that teach you something about the people you are with. This conversation starters look elegant and intrigueing on any counter, coffee table, or desk. There are various topics for the cards and include questions like: "Is intelligence or common sense more important?" and "What would you most like to do for someone else if you had the money and the time?" ($24)

No comments: