Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Sweetest Baby

I went back home to WV for the Thanksgiving holiday. Not only was I excited to gorge myself on turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes but I was going to get to play with my cousin little baby, Luca. Luca is the sweetest baby. He is not only extremely well behaved but he's adorably entertaining. It was so sweet to watch him enjoy all the new experiences. He was excited about the foods, the people and all the new sounds.

After all the food and the playing Luca was getting pretty sleepy. The video below is right before he and his parents left. He was mimicking the sounds that I was making and it sounded like singing. He is the sweetest!

2 comments:

Steve said...

I love it! He's going to be a singer, I'm sure of it :) Hey I need your new address so I know where to send your christmas card!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that was me not Steve commenting just there:)